As a compliance professional, you want to have full confidence that the data you use to identify and evaluate risk globally is comprehensive, accurate and aligned to your specific definition of risk. Whether complying with a range of laws and regulations, identifying and evaluating business and reputational risk internationally, or managing your supply chain, you need instant access to consistently high-quality risk intelligence for every country in which you operate.
- More Data = More Protection. Meet and exceed your regulatory obligations globally with comprehensive compliance screening against data from 240 countries in 77 languages.
- Global Sanctions, Watch Lists, Law Enforcement, Debarment and other risk-relevant lists – more than 700 lists continuously monitored and updated
- Individuals and Organizations with Adverse Media – relating to approximately 60 risk codes
- PEP Connect™, Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs) and Close Associates – aligned to global and regional PEP definitions such as FATF and the Wolfsberg Principles
- Sanctions Connect™ – focused on individuals and organizations associated with sanctioned entities.
- Unsurpassed protection. Over 120,000+ sources scanned daily for updates and 250M+ names screened daily.
- Data Curation by Industry Experts. Our data is organized into profiles, giving a single reference point for all subjects and highlighting the relevancy and materiality of each risk event with full source attribution.