Webinar: Third-Party Screening & Monitoring
Join RDC on this 30 minutes complimentary recorded webinar to discuss how the use of agents, affiliates and other third parties may increase your risk exposure as your business expands across geographies. More than ever, companies must screen and monitor potential vendors, agents, partners, and other third-parties to detect red flags for bribery, fraud and other crimes. Understanding some of the enforcement trends developments of the U.S. Foreign Corruption Practices Act (FCPA). Learn how to identify reputational risk, corruption, fraud, and other potential concerns regarding business conduct of your partners or third-party vendor with an effective third-party screening and monitoring solution. [Listen To Recording]
Webinar Will Cover:
- Conduct a risk-basis approach to third-party screening, onboarding and monitoring.
- How to assess higher-risk relationships with decision-ready, dynamic due diligence solution.
- Learn how automated due diligence systems provide ongoing monitoring – notify when the status of a person or entity changes.
- Recent enforcement actions.
- Explore lessons learned from sample case studies.