Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
Our Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) Connect data accounts for every global regulatory requirement and provides clients with even more robust intelligence on senior officeholders and their relatives and close associates. Our PEP product combines all relevant adverse media about PEPs in a single risk scored and filterable PEP record. We have an extensive database of PEP records with in-depth reviews on higher risk.
With 1.5 million PEP records covering 240 countries, territories and protectorates, our structure allows you to clearly identify influence risk.
• Four levels of political positions, 14 types of PEPs
• Full identification of current and past political history
• World’s largest identification of friends, family, and close associates
We have scanned over 2 billion news articles for relevant information in the last decade, and identified all risk events:
• All hard facts, allegations, rumors, and innuendo from respected sources are summarized
• Original sources provided
Not only are results completely scorable, but both sovereign and country corruption risk indices travel with each PEP Connect record. This profile structure supports better filtering and less false positives.
Read more about the PEPs process that will help you build more complete profiles, download this brochure on our approach(PDF).